Wednesday, November 28, 2012

November Goodies From Dollarama

I admit, i love my trips to Dollarama cause their shiet are so cheap. I always find random goodies and never spend over $20... a trip of course. Not bad eh.
There was this DIY project idea i had saw on Pinterest, some time ago, about making date night decisions easier. I couldn't find the Pinterest post but basically it was some popsicle sticks with activities/restaurants written on them, ranging from inexpensive to expensive, and whichever one you pick, you and him will do for date night. Easy peeasy.
Another DIY project had me returning to Dollarama. I was on the hunt for a BIG snowflake (for an upcoming photo session)... somewhere other than Michaels. I went to the 17th Avenue location and found what i was looking for, a good sized foam-type snowflake and 2 bottles of icy blue glitter! I find this location has more items then other locations in Calgary.
The finished snowflake... in the drying process. I can't wait to use it as prop in my upcoming photo session. Super excited!
I also found this cute and sparkly snowman present pillow at Dollarama. Guess what's inside. Hint: you have to be 18+ to purchase this item. :-P Surprisingly they have really nice Christmas decorations and stuff for gift wrapping for a dollar store.